Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Blogging About Days

So tonight while eating my delicious Cold Stone ice cream my friends mentioned how they were trying to find my blog now that they know I have one. I thought that was funny since it's really not that complicated-it's my OIC or most of my AIM name. They suggested that I should blog about my favorite summer show-Days of Our Lives.

I decided to take their advice and write something about what is going on in Salem these days. My favorite story line is Sami and her desire to win Lucas back. She is searching in the sewer for the tapes she knows will prove that Kate set her and Brandon up the night before her wedding with Lucas. I can't wait until Kate goes down for that. I want Sami to be happy but I'm sure it won't be happily ever after for her just yet. Sami is working with Nicole to get back at Kate. It's a hilarious pairing because they hate each other. Nicole is drunk and says some funny things to Sami. Besides the Sami storyline the whole Roman/Kate/John/Marlena situation is very fun to watch. I wonder who will end up with who when everything is said and done.

On Today's Show:
Use of the word "hooks" as in "getting your hooks into someone": 0
Amnesia patients: 1
Comas: 0
Car accidents: 0
Dimera hostage count: 2

No comments: