Thursday, August 25, 2005

Long Days Update

Last night Chris and I saw Four Brothers. I liked it a lot. I sat by Erik and Kristi today. It was good to be back down near the front, paying attention and taking notes. After class I went with Julie and friends to W.G. Grinders. It's fun to eat lunch with med students now. I went to the pool today and swam and studied. I hope my legs get to feeling better so I can run the half-marathon on Sunday. The last two times I have gone running they have killed.

On Today's Show:
Sami visited Bonnie Lockhart to see if see could have her wedding reception at Bonnie's country bar Alice's. I love that place because whenever a scene takes place there they play country music. Trick Pony even did a performance on an episode last month. Bonnie agrees to have Sami's reception there. Before Sami leaves she has a run in with Mimi who came to tell her mom that she almost slept with Shawn D. Sami gave her a hard time over that before leaving.

Shawn helps Belle and Phillip get to the hospital so Phillip can be fitted for a prosthesis for his amputated leg. Shawn is finally accepting that he's lost Belle. Now Belle needs to get over Shawn. It's kind of backwards because it's Belle who's decided she can't be with Shawn. They talk about Shawn and Mimi's relationship and he says they are just friends. Shawn goes to use the pay phone. Sami sees Belle looking longingly at Shawn and they have a heart to heart. It was cute to see them talking again. Sami told Belle to get over Shawn. But Belle says she can't. Oh Belle is finally starting to show so that's fun.

Shawn calls Bonnie who offers him a job as a bartender. Mimi just asked for a job as a waitress so now the two of them will be working together. So I've often wondered why the characters always use the pay phone at the hospital instead of their cell phones. Shawn said that he'd call Bonnie on the pay phone since you're not allowed to use cell phones in the hospital. So that was interesting.

Hope arrives at the hospital and starts saying what a problem child Chelsea is. Billie defends Chelsea and Hope and Billie get into an argument. Billie lets it slip that Chelsea is their daughter. Bo says that they're at the hospital to confirm that. Hope apologizes. Billie and Bo receive the DNA test results. Billie opens the envelope and says, "I don't believe it."

Amnesia patients: 1 (Marlena, but I'm glad she wasn't on the show today)
Dimera hostage count: 0 (All the hostages were freed and now Tony is in jail)

No comments: