Thursday, August 11, 2005

My newest nephew Asa Baugh

I felt much better today after my nap. I went for a thirty minute run. I love my Ipod shuffle that I got for my birthday (*smooch*). I used to be one of those that said I'll never listen to music when I run, but now I enjoy it. I hope my motivation is back up to run the marathon in October.

I went to Betty's for dinner. It was pretty good, just a little too salty for me. Then I went to see March of the Penguins. It was an interesting movie because I like animals and such but I was tired and almost fell asleep. It reminded me of my choice many years ago to not pursue the career in biology that I had wanted to do since I was a kid but to instead become a doctor. I still think I made the right choice even though one of the main reasons I chose to become a doctor now doesn't apply to me(providing for a family).

I called Andy to wish him a happy birthday and he happened to be at the hospital visiting my other brother's new baby. I found out his name is Asa. I talked to Matt for a little bit to congratulate him. This was the first I had spoken to them since my trip to Utah.

On Today's Show:
Not too memorable of an episode. Billie is off to help Bo rescue Hope. She ran into Kate at the hospital and it was nice to see her comfort her mom. Caroline spat on Tony. Mimi reminisced about her high school crush on Shawn. She still hates Belle.

Use of the word "hooks" as in "getting your hooks into someone": 0
Amnesia patients: 1
Comas: 0
Car accidents: 0
Dimera hostage count: 3 (Caroline and Victor, who were actually on the show today, and Hope)

No comments: