Friday, August 05, 2005

My "Saved By the Bell" personality

Pretty close to my personality:


Which "Saved By The Bell" Character Are You?


Mathiew and Ruben came over to watch Days with me. The show was amazing today. Definitely one of my top ten episodes ever. It's always hard to believe when something actually happens that you've been wanting to happen for so long. Lucas finally heard the proof that Kate set up Sami. Now Lucas and Roman have to decide what to do about Kate. I don't think Lucas and Sami will be happily ever after just yet. It was great seeing Sami on fire, finally getting her revenge on Kate. I was so happy for her. Kate looked like the biggest fool.

On Today's Show:
Use of the word "hooks" as in "getting your hooks into someone": 0 (here's to hoping Sami gets her hooks back in Lucas)
Amnesia patients: 0 (Marlena wasn't on this show)
Comas: 0
Car accidents: 0
Dimera hostage count: 3 (Caroline and Victor, though they are hardly ever shown and now Hope)

Last night was a fun time at Skully's for 80's night with Mathiew, Nicole and Ruben. They played a lot of really fun songs. Went to Barcelona, finally, which was so amazing. I had yummy gazpacho that made me miss Spain. Then saw fireworks at the state fair and visited Mathiew at Cup O' Joe. He looked so cute in his yellow worker shirt.

No comments: