Friday, August 19, 2005

Orientation

Last night was an orientation party at Lodge Bar. It's hard to believe I'm a Med 2 now and that one year ago I was just moving to Columbus, still going to church and caring what the other Mormons thought of me. It was a fun time with country music and free beer. I hung out with Erik and Kristi and Julie and her group. I ran into a guy from BYU who I had a class with. I felt a little silly drinking a beer, but he didn't say anything. I always thought he was a loser anyways. Erik rode the mechanical bull which was fun to watch. I had fun checking out the Med 1's seeing if there were any new prospects. There are a bunch of hotties but probably all straight. After the Lodge Bar a bunch of us went to Skully's. Alison made sure I made it there safely. I ran into Chris there so that was fun. It was fun to dance with the Skully's med school crowd.

I ran today for 54 minutes so I'm feeling a lot better about my training. I hope I can keep it up.

On Today's Show:
The dramatic irony is killing me. We(the audience) all know that Chelsea is really Georgia. Finally today Patrick suggested this theory to Billie. Billie's not too smart but I've liked her character ever since she first came on the show, though it was a different actress at the time. She should have figured out the true identity of Chelsea when she was the only match in Salem for Chelsea's rare blood type. She needs to do a DNA test. It was sad to see Billie cry after getting ripped apart by Chelsea who told Billie she should stop looking for Georgia because she would be an awful mother. Chelsea had a hot sex scene with Max but they didn't seal the deal maybe because she mentioned how much she loved Patrick. Victor is back in Salem and confronted Nicole about her trying to kill him. Brady and him kicked Nicole out. Shawn D and Mimi are trying to comfort each other for the loss of their loved ones. They were doing fine until Shawn heard through the air vent Phillip and Belle having sex. Dr. North and Marlena continued their creepy get away in the romantic mountain cabin.

Amnesia patients: 1 (Marlena)
Coma patients:1 (Jan was mentioned today)
Dimera hostage count: 0 (All the hostages were freed and now Tony is in jail)

No comments: