Monday, August 08, 2005

Drama-filled weekend

So I guess I'm not dating anyone again. I love when it ends by the other person ignoring you for two days. Can you not be civil and talk to me about things? I really can't be too upset about this though because it's not like he was my dream guy to begin with. But I did have fun while I was with him. I had so much fun at Aaron's and at Axis with my friends. I'm glad I dragged Zack along.

Lucas proposed to Sami today which made me happy. I'm starting to feel bad for Kate but she does deserve everything she's getting. Marlena is just being ridiculous. Not only does she have amnesia, she forgot how to act like a normal person. She's so bitchy to John. Lexie ripped the buttons off Tek's shirt while they were having sex. I don't know how he made it out of the hospital without someone wondering what happened to his shirt.

On Today's Show:
Use of the word "hooks" as in "getting your hooks into someone": 0 (here's to hoping Sami gets her hooks back in Lucas-looks like she has for the moment)
Amnesia patients: 1 (Marlena is being so annoying)
Comas: 0
Car accidents: 0
Dimera hostage count: 3 (Caroline and Victor, though they are hardly ever shown and now Hope)

No comments: