Thursday, February 16, 2006

Traveling meme

Aaron tagged me to do this meme, so here it is:

Here are four items for each category:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:

* Paperboy

* Lifeguard at Scera Pool

* Cashier at SuperTarget

* Phlebotomist at a plasma center



Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:

* Latter Days

* Eating Out

* Mean Girls

* The Princess Bride



Four Places I've Lived:

* Orem, Utah

* Sevilla, Spain

* Granada, Spain

* Columbus, Ohio



Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

* Grey's Anatomy

* Desperate Housewives

* ER

* Survivor



Four Places I've Been on Vacation:

* Spain

* Yellowstone

* New York City, New York

* London



Four Websites I Visit Daily:

* soapoperafan.com

* OSUMC mail

* Hotmail

* shakiramedia.com



Four Favorite Foods:

* enchiladas

* paella

* hamburgers

* mashed potatoes and gravy



Four Places I Would Like to Visit:

* Africa

* Australia

* France

* Florida



Four People I am Tagging with this Meme:

* Mathiew

* Sanjida

* David

* DC

No comments: